How to know if you have a slip and fall case

Slip and fall cases are a common form of personal injury law. Within slip and fall cases, there is a shared responsibly among business property owners and also businesses who rent to keep their grounds safe and up to standards.

For the first time, a person may not know if they have been involved in a personal injury law case. Should you consult a Murfreesboro personal injury lawyer? Is your situation even relevant to a personal injury law case? These are a few questions you might ask.

If you are at a business location and fall, then you should report the situation to the store’s management team. In most cases, the business may have to file an incident report or some type of documentation on the accident. If possible, seek the name of witnesses or anyone who may have watched the incident occur.

In the same manner, if you fall and you are severely injured then medical attention should occur immediately.

Another tip is to look for cameras in a building. If you fell in an office or retail space, there is a good chance security cameras were installed. Evidence is always key and if you are able to take a photo of any of your surroundings, then do so. That will give your case more evidence down the line.

These are a few tips to keep in mind if you think you may have a personal injury case on hand. But one of the best tips is to always consult a Murfreesboro attorney who practices personal injury law.

Drake, Drake & Frost is an association of attorneys located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee who specialize in criminal defense, DUI and personal injury law.


About admin

    You May Also Like